A VERY WARM WELCOME TO DUNAVERTY ROCK, KINTYRE, SCOTLAND
We offer self catering holiday accommodation right beside the sea in this truly beautiful historic location at the southern end of the Kintyre peninsula on the west coast of Scotland, just across the sea from the Glens of Antrim in Ireland. We can also accommodate walkers on a daily B&B basis, please contact us for availability . Dunaverty Rock is conveniently located on the Kintyre Way (just yards from our door).
Unbeatable seaside location with beautiful sea views in every direction
- Surrounded by safe sandy beaches
- Dramatic historic rock setting (site of Dunaverty Castle)
- Ornithological and wildlife paradise throughout the year (otters, gannets, seals are common sights
- Ferries to Gigha, Arran, Isla, and Ardrossan are all within easy reach
- Yards from Dunaverty golf course and only 10 miles from two Machrihanish golf courses
- Outstanding photography
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Baggage transfers are available by request
- Local airport pick-ups are possible
- Free Wi-Fi
- No smoking
- No pets
Southend village, just a 10 minute walk across the golf course, has a shop, an award winning tea room, a post office and a pub.
Campbeltown, ten miles away has supermarkets, a petrol station, a cinema, a marina, two whisky distilleries and lots of pubs.
WHAT IS ON OFFER IN THIS UNIQUELY BEAUTIFUL PLACE :
THE ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS : A CHOICE OF THREE PLACES TO STAY
SEA CAPTAINS HOUSE – sleeps 2- 4.
Located on the upper floors of the stone-built boathouse, this large airy apartment is our most popular option with families.
LIFEBOAT STUDIO – sleeps 2 (or more by arrangement).
Located on the ground floor of the stone built boathouse, this flexible open plan space is our most popular option with groups of friends and families with young children .
SUMMER COTTAGE – sleeps 2-3.
This detached cosy cottage overlooking the bay is our most popular option with couples. Unfortunately not suitable for children under five or for persons with mobility problems due to steep and narrow internal stairs.
Please contact us for availability using the website booking form or call us anytime on 01586830268